Never let garbage accumulate in your surroundings. It can also be a fire hazard

Standard

Last week, someone threw a cigarette butt (burning probably) near some cardboard boxes in our building. The box caught fire! Luckily a woman passing by raised an alarm and it was extinguished on time, before it could cause a serious calamity.

Remember to not discard cardboard boxes outside..

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s